BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
If you’re worried about booking your holiday amid all the news reports surrounding the Coronavirus, you’re not alone. We are with you and we would like to send you a message of calmness, so you can book your holiday with total confidence with our new flexible Booking & Cancellation Conditions
If the Travel restrictions do not let you travel to your chosen Villa’s destination within 7 days of your holiday start date (the EU borders are closed, your flight is cancelled by the flight company or the area is inaccessible for local reasons), we will endeavour to provide suitable alternative arrangements or if not possible, full refunds of the total amount of your Booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicable to all Bookings
- Cancellations made because of the Coronavirus crisis and not for any other reasons
- Booking deposit (usually around 15%): In case of Cancellation, you will be able to change the dates. If not possible, we will give you a Voucher with the amount of the deposit paid for a future Booking in the same Villa. Valid for 2 Years from the Cancellation date
- If you cancel your Booking and we finally rebook the cancelled period of that Villa with another client, we would refund the amount of the Booking Deposit by bank transfer
- Balance: We usually charge the Balance 30 days before arrival, but due to this new Situation, you can pay the Balance 15 days before arrival in most of the Villas
- Cancellations made up to 7 days before arrival: We would make a full refund of the Balance
- If the travel advice changes between the 7th day and the arrival date and you can´t travel, we would give you back the full Balance as well